User-friendliness coupled with optimum effect.
A particularly versatile, installation- and user-friendly bar door closer with automatic backcheck function. The friction loss is minimal thanks to the use of Teflon-coated pistons. The TJSS T44 is available in various special designs, with adjustable backcheck function, with a closing delay, corrosion protection or as a round arc door closer.
Tested in accordance with DIN 1154 for fire doors.
TJSS T44 prospectus
- Design sizes EN 2-5 (door widths of 0.6 m to 1.25 m) and EN 4-6 (door widths of up to 1.40 m).
- Tested in accordance with DIN 1154 for fire doors.
- Massive aluminium housing with attachable plastic casing.
- The attachable axis can be pulled out up to 20 mm. This also makes an installation with trim strips or special doors easy.
- A long lifecycle for all parts used thanks to excess load valves.
- Latching with valve steplessly adjustable.
- Available in all RAL colours.
- Consistent closing speed thanks to newly developed, thermo-stable regulation valve.
- Simplified settings thanks to coupling closing speed and backcheck function in one valve.
- Closing force steplessly adjustable.
- Printed symbols show all settings and functions in a self-explanatory manner.